The Business Entity
Global Virtual Sales is on a journey of Transformation. This journey
will result in a Transformation of the experience for our customers,
partners, stakeholders and employees, driving higher relevance and
stronger business results for Cisco. Two of Cisco’s top priorities are
focusing on growth in the Commercial market globally; and building an
Industry Leading Cloud/Software Sales Engine.
Virtual Sales organization, which leverages virtual technology to grow
revenue and build relationships with customers and partners, is
expanding our sales coverage to help accelerate these areas of the
Global Virtual Sales
is the incubator of talent for the rest of Cisco. Our teams are involved
mainly in Commercial, Enterprise and Public Sector business, but also
Channels and the different architectures.
We carry full
responsibility over large territories, with productivities over $3,5M,
and our ambition is to develop the business and generate double digit
growth. We are focusing on our customers and are driven by results.
We are covering the entire Cisco’s portfolio, that’s why we need smart
and agile Sales people, who are ready to execute and accelerate on our
core business, and to disrupt by leveraging the new sales models (cloud,
services & software).
Role & Responsibilities
● Owns end-customer relationships, carries legal quota and is responsible for the growth of a fixed set of named Accounts.
● Develop/Hunt for opportunities through sales & marketing
activities to end customers and with partners to drive technology
penetration in their account list.
● Collaborate with aligned sales roles to close the deals once an opportunity is identified.
● Responsible for forecasting accuracy and updating salesforce.com
● BS/BA or equivalent
● 3-5 years of related sales experience, preferably in a contact center or fast moving sales environment. IT experience a plus
● French and English speaking
● Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
● Effective CRM Utilization
● Understands competitive environment and can autonomously position
Cisco solutions successfully. Further able to gain advantage on
competition by moving beyond product vs. product situations into other
areas of decision making process such as original drafting of RFP or
compelling financing solutions, etc
● Role model ability to articulate the value of a converged data, voice and video network.
● Cisco sales, product & technical certifications preferred.
● CSE and CCDA or CCNA Certification
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities
for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We
are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today,
we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the
mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software
and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the
Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating
unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact
everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and
private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators
in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition
as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in
the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career
has exponential possibilities at Cisco.