Job Title : Packaging & Minor Capex Area Engineer (Douala)
Department : Supply
Reporting to : Engineering Manager GCSA
Category : 10 (Level 5)
No of positions : 01
Diageo’s vision creates a powerful mandate for a Continuous Improvement culture, which reinforces strong performance.
· Guinness Brewing & Packaging site operates within a constantly changing environment in terms of cost, volumes and performance.
· Significant change is required to deliver improved people performance and a Continuous Improvement culture. Clear milestones and budgeted performance will be set to deliver these goals.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Recognised time served apprenticeship with HND or higher engineering qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering discipline or/ any other Degree with min 5 years related experience
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high speed liquid packaging environment and/or Utilities and Facilities Management
· Experience of managing other engineers in the delivery of their objectives
· Experience of managing internal engineering resources and external contractors on site
· Experience of managing engineering spend within agreed budgets
As Packaging & Minor Capex Area Engineer , you should be able to:
· To Maintain safe working methods and practices at the work place Competence Health & Safety – Exceptional
· To Improve performance against KPI targets through aligned and planned activity with BAM and production support
- Budget Control
- Reactive vs Planned Maintenance
- Compliance to Engineering activities
· To monitor performance/Performance reports (OEE, Downtime, Waste, RFT, Micro, etc.) and appropriate action where an engineering issue is identified to improve performance.
· To develop CAPEX investment programme for area. Manage appropriate projects for business area. Ensure benefits associated with the project are delivered and that there is no adverse impact on performance.
· To ensure and deploy people management processes in a clear and consistent way.
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com . Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
Human Resources Director