Job: Program Manager - ADR Vantage, Inc., Washington, DC
Does the idea of applying your expertise to improve workplace environments for others excite you? Are you a process-oriented, systems-thinker with an exceptional background in project management? Do you have a reputation for being an unflappable wearer of multiple hats who demonstrates sound business judgment? Do you have a knack for cultivating relationships, identifying client needs and presenting the best case for how to achieve desired outcomes? Does working for a small organization where you can directly contribute to its development and growth appeal to you? If you enthusiastically answered YES to these questions, ADR Vantage is interested in talking to you about our full-time Program Manager opportunity.
ADR Vantage, Inc. is a leading provider of conflict management, organizational effectiveness, and employee engagement services with a 20 year history of work with the federal and private sectors. We are a small, woman-owned consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC that works with a nationwide team of consultants who share an abiding belief that the strength of an organization directly correlates with the strength and engagement of its workforce.
The responsibilities of the Program Manager will be:
- Providing direct client services that may include facilitation, mediation, training, curriculum design, coaching, organizational development, and other program support;
- Managing projects including design, coordination, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, reporting and close-out;
- Providing mediation case management, including intake and referral/assignment to nationwide roster and maintaining that roster;
- Supporting business development through marketing, research, and proposal writing; and
- Contributing to the development of new service offerings, website content, trainings/workshops and other company initiatives.
Qualifications of an ideal Program Manager are:
- A degree in conflict management, organizational development or related field (advanced degrees are preferred);
- At least 5 years of experience in conflict management, organizational development, or related field (practitioners certified in areas such as mediation, facilitation, coaching, etc. are preferred);
- Significant experience working directly with client service, project or program management;
- Demonstrable good judgment, integrity and respect in decision-making and communication;
- Experience with business development and marketing (expertise in new media, social networking, etc. and experience with government contracts and proposal writing are pluses);
- Exceptional writing, research and communication skills;
- Highly adaptable and self-motivated with equally strong abilities to work independently and collaboratively in a team; and
- Commitment to continual learning, development and growth.
To apply, send a statement demonstrating why you’re a good fit for this position, a current resume, a brief writing sample, and three references to email@example.com by January 17, 2014. No phone calls please.