Friday, January 13, 2017

Bosa Sebele's Interview on Phenomenal African Woman Magazine

"There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise, for Where there is a woman there is magic"  BOSA Daisy SEBELE



PAW stands for Phenomenal African Women, It is a foundation which aims to Inspire, Celebrate and Empower African women who are making an impact in their communities.They feature female change makers from all over the continent.I was privileged enough to be approached by them to be featured on their online magazine. It always puts a smile on my face when I am recognized for the small contributions I do in my community and I hope it inspires that 19 year old girl who thinks she does not have the power to make an impact.
Below is the link so everyone can check it out and learn a bit on who I am and what  drives me.
Rise up and realize that you are undeniably a QUEEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment