At least 200 participants are expected to turn in their numbers at the King David's Hotel to get a glimpse of the ecumenical and interfaith dialogue encouraging the peaceful cohabitation of people. Speakers will during the exercise visit the wounds of the victims of the Far North attacks and educate them on ways to nurture a forgiving spirit in order to promote dialogue and peace to raise the spirits of disgruntled denizens.
United Nations Messengers of Peace http://outreach.un.org/mop/
Secretary General's 2014 Video Message http://www.un.org/en/events/peaceday/2014/sgvideo.shtml
- 2012 - Sustainable Peace for a Sustainable Future
- 2011 - Peace and Democracy: Make your voice heard!
- 2014 - The Right of Peoples to Peace
- 2013 - Education for Peace
- 2010 - Youth for Peace and Development
- 2009 - Disarmament and non-proliferation