Job Title: Talent Engagement Business Partner GCSA and WACA
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Talent Engagement Lead ARM
Category: 10 (Level 5)
No of positions: 01
PURPOSEThe Talent Engagement BP GCSA and WACA is responsible for delivering the end to end Talent Management process (Resourcing, talent programmes, Learning and Development L&D).
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 6 years + experience in Human Resources/Recruitment
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Understands and has a deep knowledge of Resourcing Process and associated policies, procedures and practices and advises on them
- Exposure to resourcing activity and processes
- HR Administration experience
- Ability to analyse, interpret and use data
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (verbal and written)
- Excellent stakeholders management
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Team Management experience a plus
- Able to demonstrate superior customer service skills
- Superior organizational skills and capabilities
- Experience in using recruitment systems like Brassring and/or associated resourcing technology
ACCOUNTABILITIESAs Talent Engagement BP GCSA and WACA you should be able to:
- Embrace the Management of the Resourcing Process
- Embrace the Management of the Talent/Performance Management and L&D Processes
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000/2005 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age.
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
APPLICATIONAll applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com . Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
27.07.15 Joseph BASSAGALHuman Resources Director
About this company
CELEBRATING LIFE - EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE. Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. Our global priority brand portfolio consists of Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and many more. Diageo trades in approximately 180 markets and employs over 25,000 talented people around the world. With offices in 80 countries, we also have manufacturing facilities across the globe including Great Britain, Ireland, United States, Canada, Spain, Italy, Africa, Latin America, Australia, India and the Caribbean. Our great range of brands and geographic spread means that people can celebrate with our products at every occasion no matter where they are in the world. This is why 'celebrating life every day, everywhere' is at the core of what we do.