Friday, August 29, 2014

Bright White and Red on Amy Friday to love, cherish and inspire ...

I love discovering new things and red and white patterns and colours this Friday inspire me to love and give all I can for change.
 White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valour. Blot activities of your weekend with purity and valor.
 It has no specific significance that I have ever run across but it inspires loyalty.
  The colors red, white, and blue did not have meanings for The Stars and Stripes when it was adopted in 1777.
The stripe is symbolic of the rays of light emanating from the my heart.
The smile is a symbol of the heavens and the divine goal to which I aspire to inspire  from time immemorial.


Flying in the spirit of faith, trust, truth, honesty, confidence and love this Friday, I inspire self confidence to my viewers and readers. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of perfection. I may not be perfect but I seek perfection at all cost, and in my strife to make my country a better place, I choose to inspire you with the virtues of my bright colours for the weekend.

* Let us meet tomorrow at 3pm to discuss the plight of the 'buyam sellam' and the victim of the Quartier Bamenda Demolition.

2 comments:

  1. NO matter how your heart is grieving,if you keep smiling and keep on believing, the dreams that you wish, come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. l'élégance associées à la beauté naturelle bonne année
    Amy que Dieu t'accorde santé, prospérité et bonheur pour l'année nouvelle

    ReplyDelete