Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day Inspirational Sayings from Cameroon-born Daughters and Sons

My Mum, My Source of Inspiration. My first Supporter, My Number 1 Promoter. She is what she is to me like other mummies to all of us around the globe. Best Mother in the World, Happy Mother's Day. Njobert CHUBA
 
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell
"MOTHER."
A word that means the world to me.LOVE U MUM Gwendoline NCHANG  


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WOMEN, MOTHERS, AND ESPECIALLY THE SINGLE MOTHERS.
On this very special occassion when the world is celebrating Mother's Day, I wish to express my sincere appreciation to all the women of Cameroon, especially the single mothers. But a very special appreciation go to the mother of my children, Princess Linda Mekolle Ekosso. She is the finest, she is the most pretty, most opulent, gracious, and most caring of mothers on the surface of the earth. She has made my world more peaceful and strengthened, she knows what it is to not just be the mother, but also the friend, wife, lover, and to a greater extent, very possessive and protective as a wife. I use this opportunity to thank you, and to appreciate your loyalty, and you have earned the respect of becoming the first Anglophone First Lady in Cameroon. I love you. Thanks to all the mothers and women in Cameroon and in the world at large, God bless you, and may God bless your families.
Happy Mother's Day. Prince Michael EKOSSO 


My Mum, My Source of Inspiration. My first Supporter, Ma No 1 Promoter. She is what she is to me like other mummies to all of us around the globe. When you shoot a lion and presents to your mother, these tears are unavoidable. Its natural. Me and My Mum holding the 2degrees Champions Award from UK. Thank You Mummy for being there to encourage me, support and inspire me. You are ma everything Donga Mantung Eye
 

EVERYDAY IS A MOTHER'S DAY BUT THANK GOD TODAY WE REMEMBER JUST AS WE'RE REMEMBERED AND APPRECIATED. I LOVE YOU ALL THE MOMS IN THE HOUSE AND IN MY HEART. GOD GRANT EVERY WOMAN THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB LIA LORD IS ABLE
 

STUBBORN CHILD IS MOTHER’S CHILD…HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MUMS
She was always there when it was said your son is ‘stubborn’. Very stubborn. She toiled and worked the farms with her bare hands to send me to school. Oh Yes, I remember how she became a bayam sellem, selling what she could buy and the excess she could produce from the farms to get all of her children educated. Like many other woman of course! She is loving to all, and always willing to share the little she has.
She suffered to bring up her ‘stubborn’ son and has not given up! She trudged but keeps going. She made me who man I am; a real inspiration. I weep at times and feel her trauma, after bloodhounds launched their onslaught on me in the name of xenophobia. She is yet to recover from her weeping in fear that, I could die. And she was shocked when I retorted…’they can take my body but not my soul. I would keep the Faith!’
Today on Mother’s day, I remember the long hours we spent in the farms, tiling the soil and discussing what it takes to be a mum. Then she said : “Not only because you witness labour room pains. But a woman, a mother, a mother and a mother must care, must love, must be gentle and well behaved and was ready to make the necessary sacrifices for all humankind.”
Happy Mother’s, day to my mother Confort Zeh Atanga. To my dearest sweetest of hearts, Ranibelle Sato the lone woman and mother who understands this at times, very controversial person that some describe me to be. To my five sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces, daughters and all our sisters on social media and where ever they may be. We count so much now on you our mothers and women. I AM THE ‘STUBBON’ CHILD, YET STILL MY MOTHER’S CHILD. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY OUR DEAR MOTHERS Solomon AMABO  

No mothers Day message can thank you for what you have done for me. But I can't miss you to sending this lovely Mother's day picture to wish all that is best today! Happy Mothers Day to you and all the fantastic mothers out there. Addy Timany I am who I am and able to achieve greater heights because of these two women; first my mom who gave me life Mrs Victorine Ngayi, and also my mom by marriage Mrs Therese Mbe. For the sleepless nights that you both stay up to hold me up in prayer, or being there for my kids so that I can go for my dreams and reach for the stars. Words cannot express the way I feel about you two and thank God each day for you, praying that He continues to give you strength to do what you do. I love you both immensely! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Sheila Ngayi Melone  

My first ever say Poem that tell my story, I memorized it till date "My Mother" by Ann Taylor...
I was in class 1, Presbyterian Primary School, (P.S Ntenako, Ndekwai) a very remarkable poem and even still memorized especially when ever I missed this woman. I tried to imagine how this widow did it from when i'm two with my only sister who was 2 weeks by then, when my mother lost my dad....no other husband, no other kids because of the love for her husband which she will ever missed, r.i.p dad, your wife is a true house hold material, she kept her promised to u, bc i am a father n husband today too, Thanks mum....a memory i will never forget "My mother,..
Who sat n watched my infant head, when sleeping on my cradle bed, And tears of sweet affection shed? My mother... When pain n sickness made me cry, who gazed upon my heavy eye, and wept for fear that i should die? My Mother.... Who taught my infant lips to gray, and love God's holy book n day, And walk in wisdom's pleasant was? My mother... And can I ever cease to be,affectionate n kind to me, my mother...Ah, no! the thought i cannot bear, And if God please my life to spare, i hope i shall reward thy care, my mother...when thou art feeble, old n grey, my healthy arm shall be thy stay, And i will so the thy pains away my mother, widow n father ...Happy mother's day to the IRON LADY, Ma Alice Ayuk Takang n wifie Monic Ojong Takang. Eugene TAKANG  

Sweet mother I no go forget you for this suffer we u suffer for me oohh Chris ADE ABORINGONG 


So sad, but heartwarming and reassuring.
It's Mother's Day and almost everyone is posting pictures of their mother.
I thank God for all that my mom, Mrs. Ache Serah, taught me through the years we spent together . She is a portrait of a Godly mother, and I’m proud to be her son. ... And I pray that all parents can learn from my mom’s example and impart these same truths to their children.
I remember thinking a long time ago that it was impossible to have an agape sort of love—a love that is absolute and all encompassing—an unconditional love—a love that transcends all else, love for an only child. I found it with my Mother. I am at a loss of words to describe my Mother. My mother was everything to me…..my teacher, my counselor my cheerleader, my caretaker; but most of all, my best friend.
Although she left me 17 years ago, her love and unending smiles stay with me.
I LOVE YOU MUM. I ALWAYS WILL. A.T Azohnwi



Mothers' Day Tribute to my mothers. Thank you for every step along the way.

Wishing a Mother's Day to all the Mothers (“Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” — Oprah Winfrey) on the globe, we invite you to give a description of your mum in three words on the 4th post of this link https://www.facebook.com/amy.banda1

No comments:

Post a Comment